I’m still getting the orders for the Australian dollar (still a little early) – but one thing that is showing is the interest on the bid right about here. 0.9115/20 bids are building. Just an early heads up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- soydan on Canada new house price index 0.2% m/m vs 0.1% expected
- alex on If you’re going to short bonds…
- nwaka chris on US initial jobless claims 304k vs 315k exp
- Ayian Shariff on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- Adam Button on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?