I’m still getting the orders for the Australian dollar (still a little early) – but one thing that is showing is the interest on the bid right about here. 0.9115/20 bids are building. Just an early heads up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mekongmarcus on Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 30 September 2014
- blacksheep on USD/CAD flat on the day but offers building
- Jerry on Data coming up in this session 30 Sept
- Xin on Financial Times: “US poised to become world’s leading liquid petroleum producer”
- Afrowoman on New Zealand finance minister says RBNZ has acted independently in latest market operations