I’m still getting the orders for the Australian dollar (still a little early) – but one thing that is showing is the interest on the bid right about here. 0.9115/20 bids are building. Just an early heads up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- JLTrader on Rumor that the latest Survation Scottish referendum poll has leaked
- Bud Spencer on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- grasshopper on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- Greg Michalowski on USDCAD Technical Analysis Update: Continues the trend move lower.
- hello on Canada to increase sanctions against Russia, says “prepared to do more”