I’m still getting the orders for the Australian dollar (still a little early) – but one thing that is showing is the interest on the bid right about here. 0.9115/20 bids are building. Just an early heads up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Yet Another Ryan on Japanese nationwide dept store sales Sep yy -0.7% vs -0.3% prev
- Cecilia on Central bank of Russia raises rouble corridor by 5 kopecks
- Figues on Trading Ideas – European session 20 Oct
- grasshopper on Trading Ideas – European session 20 Oct
- mata elang on The pound enjoys a solid start to the week