I’m still getting the orders for the Australian dollar (still a little early) – but one thing that is showing is the interest on the bid right about here. 0.9115/20 bids are building. Just an early heads up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Bud Spencer on Economic data due from New Zealand today – trade balance due soon
- Garry on ForexLive Americas wrap: Ebola stops risk rally
- Bud Spencer on Overnight press: BOJ Sees Bigger Chance of Fall in CPI Below 1%
- Osceola__ on The TGIF trade ideas thread
- mojtaba on Economic data due from New Zealand today – trade balance due soon