US Senate majority leader Harry Reid says the Republican-controlled House will have the choice of either passing a funding bill with no add-ons or shutting down the government.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy B on ForexLive UK retail sales preview: Early September retail data puts sales on shaky ground
- al64 on The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Stu Goldberg on Kyle Bass: The largest position we have is short yen
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court