Just a heads up for all those whop are waiting on any Draghi bombs. He’s speaking at an event to honour the deceased Italian economist and former government minister Luigi Spaventa. He’s not speaking in an ECB capacity and it’s likely to be in Italian and very unlikely to contain any comments on current policy, so don’t hold out any hope for tapebombs.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- krishna on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- Krash on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- Eamonn Sheridan on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board
- Richard on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board