Just a heads up for all those whop are waiting on any Draghi bombs. He’s speaking at an event to honour the deceased Italian economist and former government minister Luigi Spaventa. He’s not speaking in an ECB capacity and it’s likely to be in Italian and very unlikely to contain any comments on current policy, so don’t hold out any hope for tapebombs.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Kelly on Australia – Q2 PPI: -0.1% q/q (prior was +0.9%)
- James on Goldman Sachs technical analysis – Is a big USD breakout beginning to take place? – EUR/USD charts stands out
- Dan F on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- Eamonn Sheridan on China official Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for July: 51.7 (vs. expected 51.4)
- Trend/line on China official Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for July: 51.7 (vs. expected 51.4)