Just a heads up for all those whop are waiting on any Draghi bombs. He’s speaking at an event to honour the deceased Italian economist and former government minister Luigi Spaventa. He’s not speaking in an ECB capacity and it’s likely to be in Italian and very unlikely to contain any comments on current policy, so don’t hold out any hope for tapebombs.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC
- busybus on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- TR on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- silverwing on ECB draft doc says 25 banks to fail bank tests
- droad on Look to sell the euro near 1.30 – JPMorgan