Just a heads up for all those whop are waiting on any Draghi bombs. He’s speaking at an event to honour the deceased Italian economist and former government minister Luigi Spaventa. He’s not speaking in an ECB capacity and it’s likely to be in Italian and very unlikely to contain any comments on current policy, so don’t hold out any hope for tapebombs.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Arnoldas on Bank FX-settlement talks with UK regulator said to accelerate
- Petar Nikolov on A big thank you to all our ForexLive readers readers on site and via social media
- droad on Bank FX-settlement talks with UK regulator said to accelerate
- Matt on Citi sees a case for USD/JPY longs
- Petar Nikolov on Citi sees a case for USD/JPY longs