Just a heads up for all those whop are waiting on any Draghi bombs. He’s speaking at an event to honour the deceased Italian economist and former government minister Luigi Spaventa. He’s not speaking in an ECB capacity and it’s likely to be in Italian and very unlikely to contain any comments on current policy, so don’t hold out any hope for tapebombs.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Joseph on Is Abenomics starting to come apart at the seams?
- Frankl on Germany’s Merkel warns of Eurozone fragility
- frank on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- thorsten on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- nik on Are you buying or selling the euro?