Cable touched a session high of 1.6725 heading into the London fix but has been beaten up like the British men`s curling team afterwards, down to 1.6647 in a flash. The US dollar is broadly stronger with USDJPY also rising and EURUSD slumping.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- fundi on Europe’s leaders more worried about squaring off ahead of their holidays than dealing with Russia
- Ryan Latorre on A target on the EUR/USD chart
- ryan on $10 billion per year could flow into Australia from wealthy Chinese
- joe_J on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message
- vOppeln on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message