Cable touched a session high of 1.6725 heading into the London fix but has been beaten up like the British men`s curling team afterwards, down to 1.6647 in a flash. The US dollar is broadly stronger with USDJPY also rising and EURUSD slumping.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Fandy on Technical analysis: USD/CAD higher after jobs report, targets
- Remo on European stocks turn a great day into a mediocre day
- FedRFriends on European stocks turn a great day into a mediocre day
- ib on Fed’s Evans says it’s not a catastrophe to overshoot 2% inflation target
- YAR on GDP forecasts around the world as disappointing growth sets in