Cable touched a session high of 1.6725 heading into the London fix but has been beaten up like the British men`s curling team afterwards, down to 1.6647 in a flash. The US dollar is broadly stronger with USDJPY also rising and EURUSD slumping.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mike Paterson on Central Bank of Russia leaves rouble corridor unchanged
- Mike Paterson on GOLD: Breaks higher but corrects and consolidates. Can the buyers remain in control?
- Andy B on China economist says not to worry if GDP drops by 0.1 or 0.2 % points
- Mike Paterson on Swiss trade balance Sept mm CHF +2.452bln vs +2.646bln exp
- vamshi on GOLD: Breaks higher but corrects and consolidates. Can the buyers remain in control?