Cable touched a session high of 1.6725 heading into the London fix but has been beaten up like the British men`s curling team afterwards, down to 1.6647 in a flash. The US dollar is broadly stronger with USDJPY also rising and EURUSD slumping.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- ExpatWatcher on Scottish referendum poll timetable
- Chris2 on BOE MPC Minutes: Insufficient price pressure to justify rate rise
- David on EUR/USD after the FOMC – Goldman Sachs view differs from much of the market
- Peter on Eurozone CPI Aug m/m +0.1% vs +0.1% exp
- Mike Paterson on Option expiries 10am NY cut 17 Sept