Here are some of the numbers to consider ahead of tomorrow’s non-farm payrolls report. Release time is 8:30 am ET. Median estimate 86K (90K private) Oct reading: 171K High est 145K (Nomura) Low est 15K (Morgan Stanley) Standard deviation: 32K … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on US MBA mortgage market index 342.4 vs 337.7 prior
- tosh on Is now the time to buy the euro even as king dollar sits down on his throne?
- hello on Ukraine finding their finances tight as they ask the IMF for double bubble
- Si on US MBA mortgage market index 342.4 vs 337.7 prior
- Ryan Littlestone on Is now the time to buy the euro even as king dollar sits down on his throne?