Using May 1 is a great way to compare assets. Not only does it represent the start of a new month, it marked a turning point in markets as worries mounted about the global economy as US and Chinese growth … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Neph Diaz on Technical Analysis: The snake bit….
- Eamonn Sheridan on Westpac analyst on the Australian dollar: “Held up well”
- hello on Former Japan finmin: Further yen weakening may trigger intervention
- PraderasdeAgua on Westpac analyst on the Australian dollar: “Held up well”
- George on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA