Using May 1 is a great way to compare assets. Not only does it represent the start of a new month, it marked a turning point in markets as worries mounted about the global economy as US and Chinese growth … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Q2 2014 French wages final 0.4% vs 0.4% prior q/q
- Ryan Littlestone on Option expiries for the 10am New York cut (14.00 gmt) 19 September
- Giles on Final count for Scottish independence vote NO = 55.30% YES = 44.70%
- Ovidiu on Final count for Scottish independence vote NO = 55.30% YES = 44.70%
- betman on Final count for Scottish independence vote NO = 55.30% YES = 44.70%