Using May 1 is a great way to compare assets. Not only does it represent the start of a new month, it marked a turning point in markets as worries mounted about the global economy as US and Chinese growth … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- AlexIE on UK’s Cameron says Britain will not pay “this unacceptable and unjustified” bill
- AlexIE on French jobseekers hit fresh record high
- alex on Euro happy with failing banks – A quick guide ahead of the bank stress test results
- Dan Brokaw on EURUSD back below trend line
- grasshopper on UK’s Cameron says Britain will not pay “this unacceptable and unjustified” bill