Using May 1 is a great way to compare assets. Not only does it represent the start of a new month, it marked a turning point in markets as worries mounted about the global economy as US and Chinese growth … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Dusky67 on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps
- drglfx on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps
- hello on S&P 500 posts best month since February
- genuinely surprised on UK says terror attack “highly likely” but no intelligence to suggest on is imminent
- marko on Blowout in USD/CAD a short-term bottom?