In less than 3 weeks, the World Cup kicks off in Brazil. Have a look at past World Cups and see which currencies moved the most against the US dollar. The euro is synthesized before 2002 but overall football-mad Europe … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- ANWAR on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- TomNZ on The TGIF Trade ideas thread for Friday 01 August 2014
- Mary on Why stocks are taking a beating but FX an island of stability
- Jives on The TGIF Trade ideas thread for Friday 01 August 2014
- Adam Button on Fresh lows in the stock market