The AUD and NZD are the strongest currencies today. The gains are fairly modest, however. The GBP is the weakest currency as BOE meeting minutes showed greater risks to the UK economy from the weakness in the Euro area. The … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- silverwing on US personal consumption Q3 +1.8% vs +1.9% exp
- hello on Will there be a buyer of 1700 tons of gold after November?
- scjohn2008 on USD sellers pausing for breath as US data looms
- lilac on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp
- Mike Paterson on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp