Freeport-McMoran announced a $6.9B takeover of Plains Exploration, an oil company. Both companies are based in the US, so there are no direct FX implications but an copper/gold mining giant investing its free cash flow in the oil industry is … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mike on Investment bank longer timeframe FX forecasts, dollars, euro, pound, franc
- marko on Investment bank longer timeframe FX forecasts, dollars, euro, pound, franc
- Matthew Peter on Technical Analysis (VIDEO): Why to look for a break in the EURUSD next week
- reja on Weekend trade ideas thread – Saturday 20 September 2014
- Jay on EUR/USD technical analysis strategy & chart from JP Morgan (plus EURO crosses)