The Zurich prosecutor has closed the case on the wife of former SNB president Philipp Hildebrand over her FX trades just before the SNB imposed the swiss franc cap. The trades were said to be done over property deals and … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Latorre on 2nd place is sometimes the place to be
- pandu on Ukraine government source says Russian aid trucks have crossed the border without permission
- Harry on 2nd place is sometimes the place to be
- Tsee on Full text of Draghi’s speech
- Steve on CFTC Commitments of Traders: Cable longs hanging tough, Euro shorts still piling in