The Zurich prosecutor has closed the case on the wife of former SNB president Philipp Hildebrand over her FX trades just before the SNB imposed the swiss franc cap. The trades were said to be done over property deals and … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Neph Diaz on Technical Analysis: The snake bit….
- Eamonn Sheridan on Westpac analyst on the Australian dollar: “Held up well”
- hello on Former Japan finmin: Further yen weakening may trigger intervention
- PraderasdeAgua on Westpac analyst on the Australian dollar: “Held up well”
- George on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA