The Zurich prosecutor has closed the case on the wife of former SNB president Philipp Hildebrand over her FX trades just before the SNB imposed the swiss franc cap. The trades were said to be done over property deals and … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on USDJPY banging its head against strong offers
- damnjan on Morgan Stanley: “We think short EUR is the G10 trade for the next 12 months”
- Hairasty on EU sanctions to only hit EU based Russian banks
- foo on Deflation jitters keeping the euro on the back foot
- zeke on EU sanctions to only hit EU based Russian banks