Malaysia’s state-owned energy giant, Petronas, plans to build both a liquefied natural gas plant and fund the building by a Canadian company of a pipeline from the plant. The investment is worth $36 billion. Will be in addition to the … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on PIMCO’s Mead: Australian dollar ‘just starting to show some cracks’
- Eamonn Sheridan on USD/JPY & EUR/JPY orders
- pk00 on Japan’s Chief Cabinet Secretary Suga: Monitoring forex, oil price moves
- yet another ryan on PIMCO’s Mead: Australian dollar ‘just starting to show some cracks’
- Joshua on USD/JPY & EUR/JPY orders