Malaysia’s state-owned energy giant, Petronas, plans to build both a liquefied natural gas plant and fund the building by a Canadian company of a pipeline from the plant. The investment is worth $36 billion. Will be in addition to the … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Blaze on How it feels when you realize you forgot to put in a stop loss
- Ryan Latorre on How it feels when you realize you forgot to put in a stop loss
- Jim on How it feels when you realize you forgot to put in a stop loss
- SMA on Weekend trade ideas thread Saturday 30 August 2014 and Sunday 31 August 2014
- JD on The euro had some company as the worst performer in August