Freeport-McMoran announced a $6.9B takeover of Plains Exploration, an oil company. Both companies are based in the US, so there are no direct FX implications but an copper/gold mining giant investing its free cash flow in the oil industry is … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- D Murray on USD/JPY back at session high
- DonC on Ebola: Coming to a Nigerian mega-city near you
- English on Draft EU sanctions list on Russia targets 15 individuals, 18 entities – BBG
- lilac on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis
- nick on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis