Freeport-McMoran announced a $6.9B takeover of Plains Exploration, an oil company. Both companies are based in the US, so there are no direct FX implications but an copper/gold mining giant investing its free cash flow in the oil industry is … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ralph R on USD/JPY rallies to highest since Oct 6 on old news
- vlad on Forex Technical Analysis: EURCHF feels the effects of “weaker” EUR and the SNB CHF ceiling
- Cambiste on Japan GPIF to raise domestic stock market allocation to 25% – Nikkei
- joe on Forex Technical Analysis: EURCHF feels the effects of “weaker” EUR and the SNB CHF ceiling
- TR on Putin’s spokesman says they have no idea who the diplomat is who talked of a deal on Crimea