Freeport-McMoran announced a $6.9B takeover of Plains Exploration, an oil company. Both companies are based in the US, so there are no direct FX implications but an copper/gold mining giant investing its free cash flow in the oil industry is … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Yet Another Ryan on Lots of volatility kicking prices around as EUR/USD drops to 1.2572
- Bud Spencer on Lots of volatility kicking prices around as EUR/USD drops to 1.2572
- lilac on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- Ryan Littlestone on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- jerhong on Trading Ideas – European session 30 Sept