Cut to Baa3 by Moody’s — one notch above junk. Feels like that country always has the option of joining the US, which is like a like a put option on its debt. Ricky’s not impressed.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- TomNZ on “Is Australia due for a recession?”
- ikhan2001 on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- Eamonn Sheridan on Here it is … the TGIF Trade ideas thread! 11 July 2014
- ronald on Here it is … the TGIF Trade ideas thread! 11 July 2014
- grasshopper on China warns Australia … Xinhua says if Australia makes itself the enemy its development outlook may not be optimistic