Cut to Baa3 by Moody’s — one notch above junk. Feels like that country always has the option of joining the US, which is like a like a put option on its debt. Ricky’s not impressed.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Jerry on German 10-year bond yields hit a new record low
- Kelly on Japan’s Hamada says BOJ must support economy if recovery is derailed
- jctrader on GBPUSD orders 27 Aug
- Odeno on It’s hard to put a finger on one reason why European stocks close with big gains
- Mike Paterson on German 10-year bond yields hit a new record low