Cut to Baa3 by Moody’s — one notch above junk. Feels like that country always has the option of joining the US, which is like a like a put option on its debt. Ricky’s not impressed.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- BJ on Things like this are why the British Empire crumbled
- miki on Things like this are why the British Empire crumbled
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis: USDJPY on alert.
- rough trader on UK bookies so confident of “no” vote in scotland they’re already paying out
- Bud Spencer on Technical Analysis: EURUSD finding support buyers in the quiet?