Rumors that Draghi and Visco will leave the ECB to head Italy Italian Premier Matteo Renzi spoke to La Repubblica on the weekend after rumors that Bank of Italy leader Ignazio Visco will replace him and that ECB President Mario … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- chris on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Fidus Achates on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)