Strange days in EUR/CHF with rumor central yesterday and then some large purchases from a UK clearer overnight. Pulses are thumping a bit faster with the pair down to a low of 1.2006. I find it hard to believe that … Continue reading
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Yet Another Ryan on The battle for 1.3480 in EUR/USD – Dollar bulls at work?
- Ryan Littlestone on Weak UK wage growth may keep inflation in check but it’s a pain in the backside for the government
- Ryan Littlestone on July 2014 UK CBI industrial trends orders 2 vs 8 exp
- Arul on Weak UK wage growth may keep inflation in check but it’s a pain in the backside for the government
- JC on Japanese govt draft forecast shows JPY 11 trln shortfall versus 2020/21 budget balancing target