More from China's stats bureau: "Prudent and neutral monetary policy"
National Bureau of Statistics comments reported via Reuters:
- H1 economic achievement "hard won"
- Expects more positive changes in China's economy in h2
- China has yet to implement new statistical method on national economy
- Implementing new statistical methods on national economy will be a gradual process
- Prudent and neutral monetary policy will provide necessary liquidity in the economy, but also prevent rise in debt levels
- Expects property investment growth to stabilise
- Expects China's consumer price inflation to remain benign
- Consumption accounted for 63.4 pct of H1 GDP growth
- Capital formation accounted for 32.7 pct of h1 GDP growth
- Net exports accounted for 3.9 pct of H1 GDP growth
(bolding mine for emphasis)