Moscow has no connection with poisoning of former Russian double agent in UK
So says a Kremlin spokesman 14 March
- Russia will not accept baseless accusations of its involvement of a poisoning
- common sense shows no evidence of Russian involvement
- if UK takes retaliatory action against Russian media in UK it's too early to say what the response will be
Not mincing their words in response to UK PM May's accusations but hey we wouldn't really expect an admission would we. This one is likely to run and run but not impacting GBP as yet.
On Tillerson's dismissal:
- hopes for constructive and sober approach from US on relations with Russia
- unlikely US-Russia ties will get any worse
Cold comfort right now surely.