Trump to Kim Jong Un: If you do anything with respect to Guam, you will regret it
No apologies from the President with regard to Kim Jong Un
- He hopes that No. Korea fully understands the gravity of the situation
- He does not want to talk about the back channel talks with No. Korea
- Many people are happy with comments he is making on No. Korea
- If No.Korea does anything with respct to Guam or other American territory, he will truly regret it
- US is looking at military solutions very carefully.
Trump is not backing down. Right now he is fighting words with words. It is unsure what his end game is....
- Get them (and or China) to blink and work toward a diplomatic solution or
- Provoke the first punch, hope for a misfire and counter punch
The first option is certainly the option of choice....