Independent Broker Review Tigerwit
A Quick Look at Tigerwit
Tigerwit is an international blockchain-based trading broker, copy trading platform and B2B services provider. The company offers a selection of CFDs in the Forex, Precious Metals, Commodities, and Indices categories. Tigerwit boasts ultra-safe trading and business services powered by its proprietary distributed ledger system. Margin and leverage are available, and fees are competitive with industry regulars.
Tigerwit is an international copy trading platform, broker, and B2B services provider. The company operates in two branches, one headquartered in the UK the other in the Bahamas although it is geared toward the Asian market. The companies registered address is 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6a Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, United Kingdom. The company provides market access to individuals, corporations, and entities wishing to trade global markets via CFD.
The website lists no other contact information than email; email@example.com
Regulations & Licenses
- TigerWit Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, company registration number 09479466. TigerWit is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 679941).
- TigerWit Limited (Bahamas) is regulated by Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB), license number SIA-F185.
Tigerwit offers three types of accounts; Demo Trading, Live Account, and Copy Trading
- Demo Account – The demo account is available with a simple sign-up. Clients can use $10,000 in virtual funds to test-drive the platform before committing real money.
- Live Account – The live account allows access to all trading assets and tools provided
- Copy Trading – Copy trading is available from the Live Account but not the demo.
Fees, Costs & Spreads
Tigerwit does not charge fees for trading in most cases, the company makes it money on the spread between the bid and ask. The types of trades in which there are fees are Precious Metals and CFD/Indices because there is no spread. Tigerwit does charge an overnight swap on positions held longer than one day. The overnight swap rate depends on the interest rates of the underlying currencies and changes daily.
- Forex – spreads for forex trades run 0.6 to 3 pips depending on the asset in question and market conditions.
- Precious Metals – The fee for trading spot gold and spot silver can be as low as $1.29 per kilogram depending on conditions.
- Energy – spreads on energy run 3 to 6 pips.
- CFDs – The procedure fee for CFD/Index trading is $10.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Deposit methods are limited to Wire Transfers, Neteller, and Paysec. There is no fee charged by Tigerwit for transfers but there may be fees associated with third-party payment processors.
Withdrawals can be made the same way. Withdrawals are free for the first four each month and then cost $1 afterward.
- Trading Platform - Tigerwit does not have a web-based trading platform of its own. Tigerwit is a broker and copy-trading platform, clients will have to download MetaTrader 4 or set up a MetaTrader web account to use the service.
- Copy Trading - The copy trading platform is very easy to use. The Masters are ranked according to their profitability, stability and reliability. All the client has to do is click Follow. Copy trading cannot be done in the demo account.
- Mobile Trading - The mobile app connects clients with their trading and copy trading accounts for on-the-go trading and copy-trading.
- Spot-Forex – There are 33 major currency pairs available for trading.
- Precious Metals – There are 2 metals to trade, Gold and Silver.
- Commodities/Energy – Tigerwit supports Brent Crude, WTI, and Natural Gas Trading.
- CFDs/Indices – Clients can trade 10 global stock market indices.
Tigerwit offers customer support 24 hours a day, five days per week via email. Contact requests can be made if email is not enough.
B2B and Partners
Tigerwit offers a full suite of tools for Partners and B2B needs.
- Agency support tools: Aid and training for building a Forex trading brand.
- Customer Promotion System: Tailor-made marketing, customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Distributed Ledger Technology: Blockchain powered brokerage for safety and reliability.
- Exclusive Promotions: Partners can participate in exclusive promotions with Liverpool Football Club.
- Copy Trading: Add copy trading features to an existing or new brokerage-business.
- Liquidity: Deep market liquidity.
- Regulated: Tigerwit is regulated by two independent financial regulators.
Instruments / Contracts