Here's the latest on today's notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 11 Sept
- EURUSD: 1.1925 (EUR 300m) 1.1930 ( 2.3bln) 1.1975 (370m) 1.2050 (795m) 1.2100 (735m)
- USDJPY: 107.25 (USD 450m) 108.00 (455m) 108.50 (575m) 109.10 470m)
- GBPUSD: Nothing of note/size
- USDCHF: 0.9460 (USD 470m)
- AUDUSD: 0.8060 (AUD 785m)
I gave you the heads up on the 1.1930 contracts in my post on Friday. Eamonn gave our Asian readers the others earlier today.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here