Here is what's on the board today
- EUR/USD: 1.2020 (EUR 779m), 1.2100 (2.8bn), 1.2125 (481m), 1.2200 (1.0bn)
- USD/JPY: 107.50 (USD 1.4bn), 108.00 (790m), 108.50 (1.3bn), 109.50 (326m)
- GBP/USD: 1.3900 (GBP 421m), 1.3970 (347m), 1.4000 (511m)
- USD/CAD: 1.2850-60 (USD 407m), 1.2875 (430m), 1.3000 (978m)
- AUD/USD: 0.7550 (AUD 350m)
- EUR/GBP: 0.8700 (EUR 335m)
- EUR/JPY: 134.00 (EUR 385m)
Key ones are highlighted in bold. The big ones for me will be in EUR/USD at the two levels highlighted. Be on the lookout for that, but also take heed that there is the US Q1 advanced GDP reading coming out prior to the roll off of these expiries so other levels may come into play too.
Also do take note for EUR/USD there are barrier options at 1.2200. For more info on how to use this data, you may refer to this post here.