Here's the larger option expiries today 27 Feb
Further to Eamonn's earlier post here's an update:
- EURUSD: 1.2200 (EUR 620m) 1.2275 (500m) 1.2350 (1.4bln) 1.2400 (500m) 1.2430 (685m)
- USDJPY: 107.25-35 (USD 900m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3800 (GBP 510m) 1.4000 (650m)
- USDCHF: 0.9330 (USD 350m)
- USDCAD: 1.2650-60 (USD 710m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7860 (AUD 370m) 0.7880-85 (AUD 560m)
Wed February 28:
- AUDUSD: 0.7900 AUD 1.1bn 0.7800 AUD 1.0bn
- EURUSD: 1.2350 EUR 1.6bn 1.2450 EUR 1.2bn
Thurs March 1:
- EURUSD: 1.2200 EUR 1.0bn
- USDJPY 108.00 USD 1.5bn
Yesterday's GBPUSD at 1.4000 and USDJPY at 107.00 definitely had an impact. More at 1.4000 today and already capping rallies as is the EURUSD 1.2350 interest. Both of which I highlighted in the order board posts. USDCHF interest bearing out my orders post too. USDCAD and AUDUSD also in play.
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken.
Barrier options currently alive:
- EURUSD: 1.2600
For more info on how to use this all data, please refer to my post here.