AUD traders - what's coming up in Australia this week, mainly from the RBA
Its a week on the quiet side for Australian economic data, with lower-tier releases:
- Weekly consumer confidence from ANZ/Roy Morgan
- RBA minutes (September meeting)
- ABS Q2 house prices (dated given monthly data from CoreLogic)
- Westpac leading index for August
- RBA Assistant Governor Christopher Kent (Financial Markets) speech - topic is Money Creation
Its likely the Reserve Bank of Australia info will be the focus, though the minutes are unlikely to indicate too much fresh or new. And Kent's speech? Well, listening out for any references to the economy or policy (perhaps in the following Q&A) as the topic itself looks like it wont won't be of too much immediate interest to FX markets.