China's SAFE: US Fed policy stance will be favourable for China's capital flows
China's FX regulator is the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE).
- China's cross-border capital flows generally stable in Q1
- Says will strengthen counter-cyclical policies to support economy
- Confident China will be able to achieve 2019 economic growth target
- US Fed's policy stance will be favourable for China's capital flows
- Expects China's cross-border capital flows to remain steady despite some uncertainties
- China will prevent risks in cross-border capital flows, ensure safety of China's FX reserves
- Says will improve channels for investing in China's interbank bond market, develop panda bond market
- Will improve macro-prudential management, counter-cyclical policy on capital flows
A few hints of more stimulus in those comments … referring to the second one in that list.