Even more Barkin: I do not believe we are at neutral yet, but we are near.
Richmond Fed President
- Government shutdown has indirect impact on business confidence
- The longer the government shutdown continues, the more you are likely to impact confidence
- He is in favor of normalizing interest rates at the right pace, right time
- Uncertainty increase by lack of full economic data due to government shutdown
- Economy will tell us whether time is right to go back to neutral, depends on data
Touch / Click anywhere to close