A Federal Reserve speaker and September industrial production data from the US coming up on 18 October 2021.
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari
- to participate in a "fireside chat"
- topic is breaking down barriers to financial inclusion
- a virtual event "Banking and the Economy: a Forum for Minorities in Banking"
- 1415 US ET time, which is 1815 GMT
Given the topic and venue I'm not expecting much from Kshkari on his economic outlook or his policy outlook.
During the European session, coming up at 0530 US ET time, 0930 GMT, Fed Board of Governors Quarles speaks on financial stability in Madrid, Spaon.
On the data agenda:
This snapshot from the ForexLive economic data calendar, access it here.
- The times on the left-most column are GMT.
- The numbers in the right-most column are the 'prior' (previous month) result.
- The number in the column next to that, where is a number, is what is the consensus median expected.