Federal Reserve speakers on the agenda for Friday -
Get ready for a spectrum of viewpoints from Fed speakers coming up
1215 GMT Williams - New York Fed President with a permanent vote on the FOMC
- speaking at the Swiss National Bank conference
- topic of his speech is 'Tying down the ancho: Monetary policy and the lower bound in interest rates'
- speech is apparently closed to press!
1520 GMT Rosengren - Federal Reserve Bank of Boston President and 2019 FOMC voter
- speech on the credit cycle, followed by an audience Q&A
1700 GMT Kaplan - Dallas Fed President - not a 2019 voter (will be in 2020)
- speaking as part of a forum, audience and media Q&A