Jojima says Cabinet decided to re-submit deficit bond bill
- Says budget funds will dry up by end of November.
- Failure of bond bill would halt December bond issuance.
- Failure of deficit bond bill may cause investor concern.
- Further delay in bill may require more spending delays.
- No decision made yet on possible further spending delays.
- Investors expressed concern about delay of bond bill.
- Investors say halt to bond sales would affect market.
- Government will do best to pass deficit bond bill by November.
- Expects BOJ to set policy appropriately.
- Wants BOJ to closely coordinate with government.
- Says Government ,BOJ agree on importance of beating deflation.
- Hopes BOJ takes bold monetary policy action.
They’ve got to do something before they fall off their ‘cliff’.-FT