Bullard in the audience Q&A:
- It's a good idea to periodically review inflation framework but it would require 'buy in' from the political and financial community
- Proponents of changing framework would have to prove it would add benefits
- Rise in 10-year rates partially driven by rise in inflation expectations among investors
- Says he's skeptical 10-year yields will break out from here
- Inflation expectations have moved up some
The comment on inflation expectation is notable from a dove like Bullard.