Reuters with the latest on what's going on with all the vacancies at the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors
- The Board is made up of 7 Governors
- 3 of the positions are vacant
According to the White House filling the vacancies is still a good way off
- The White House wants to get all nominees vetted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Office of Government Ethics before they name them publicly
- The Fed positions then require confirmation by the Senate
- Could be delayed further by a five-week congressional recess from the end of July to the beginning of September
Article is here for more. Get you resumes in order if you'd like the gig!