Reserve Bank of New Zealand interest rate decision 13 November 2019
Yowza … expectations for a cut jumped yesterday after the inflation expectations data …. nope.
Reserve Bank of New Zealand hold the cash rate steady. Their next meeting is February 12 next year.
NZD has surged, dragging AUD higher with it
More to come separately
- NZD traders - RBNZ interest rate announcement due today - preview
- Westpac change its RBNZ call for tomorrow - now forecast a rate cut
- NZD traders heads up - RBNZ meet Wednesday - preview
- RBNZ 'shadow board' are divided on where cash rate should be, 'increased skew towards a higher OCR'
- NZD traders heads up - RBNZ meet this week - most analysts expect a rate cut
- NZDUSD stays near the session lows with RBNZ decision ahead in the new day
RBNZ cut prior to this was in August, a 50bp cut.