So I reckon I can write whatever I like on this post, no-one is EVER gonna read it with a headline like that
But, just for the weirdos that do click ...
- An upcoming review of the framework for banks' capital requirements will aim to enhance the soundness and efficiency of the New Zealand banking system, Reserve Bank Deputy Governor Grant Spencer said today.
- Here is the link to the text
While we're on NZ.... this from the IMF:
- IMF says NZ household debt remains a risk to financial stability
- Says RBNZ's macroprudential toolkit should include debt-to-income limits
- NZ house price increase to moderate over time, though still at high levels internationally
- NZ bank balance sheet resilience should be strengthened further through capital requirements
Those IMF headlines via Reuters