The Reserve Bank of Australia is expected to cut interest rates, add QE, and more at the monetary policy meeting today.
Previews posted earlier:
- There will be policy changes from the RBA today
- RBA monetary policy meeting Tuesday 3 November 2020 - preview
- RBA November monetary policy meeting decision due Tuesday 3rd - preview
- ANZ preview the RBA meeting on November 3 - rate cut and more
- ING make "The case against a rate cut" from the Reserve Bank of Australia
- preview link here.
- And another preview here
I'm watching for any specific comments on the Australian dollar from Governor Lowe's accompanying statement also.