Thursday is wall to wall Federal Reserve speakers - Chair Powell and five of his friends
Coming up from the US on 10 January 2019, six Federal Reserve officials are speaking.
- 1335GMT Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Barkin speaks on 'Ensuring Long-Term Growth'
- 1700GMT Fed Chair Powell speaking at the Economic Club of Washington
- 1740GMT Fed's Bullard, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis speaks on the economy and policy
- 1800GMT Charles Evans, Chicago Bank President speaks at an economic forecasting event
- 1820GMT Neel Kashkari, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, with a speech on immigration and economic growth
- 2230GMT Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Richard Clarida speaks to Money Marketeers in New York