US Federal Reserve board member Dudley speaking at a scheduled event 12 Oct
- at the Fed we take the world as it is
Yea, of course you do.
Dudley referring to suggestions that any rate hike has been delayed until after the November elections.
- Fed could have been more aggressive at recession outset
- global economy is growing faster on average than US
- weight of economic activity shifted from Europe to Asia
- global economy is doing ok
Really? Crikey, we're all saved. Hurrah!
Fed's Dudley says they're not politically sensitive