From the BOJ today come the minutes of the January 2023 meeting.
From the January meeting summary:
The BOJ did do a little tinkering:
BOJ meeting minutes are preceded, by many, many weeks, by the 'Summary of Opinions' of the meeting. For January this is here:
- BoJ January policy meeting Summary of Opinions - more time needed to assess December move
- Was there heated debate at the Bank of Japan January meeting?
Also coming up today is economic 'activity' data for China for February.
New Zealand kicks off the data agenda at 2145 GMT.
- This snapshot from the ForexLive economic data calendar, access it here.
- The times in the left-most column are GMT.
- The numbers in the right-most column are the 'prior' (previous month/quarter as the case may be) result. The number in the column next to that, where there is a number, is the consensus median expected.