Says the signs of economy stress are nothing to be alarmed about
Not sure what context CEO Elliot is speaking in, but thre you go.
Bloomberg with more from Elliot. He was speaking at a Reuters event in Sydney today:
- The emerging signs of stress in the Australian economy are nothing to be alarmed about
- But the country is not used to such signs
- He is concerned about property market overheating in some areas
- Notes pockets of overbuilding
- Main driver of housing market is strong household formation rather than foreign investors