CFTC Commitments of Traders: EUR the only long position. GBP shorts remain the largest short.
Commitment of traders report for the week ending Sept 4, 2018..
- EUR long 8K vs 7K short last week. Position turns to long from short (15K change)
- GBP short 70K vs 77K short last week. Shorts trimmed 7K
- JPY short 52K vs 46K short last week. Shorts increased 6K
- CHF short 40K vs 45K short last week. Shorts trimmed 5K
- CAD short 26K vs 25K short last week. Shorts increased 1K
- AUD short 44k vs 45k short last week. Shorts trimmed 1K
- NZD short 25K vs 24K short last week. Shorts increases 1K
- Last week's data
- EUR position switched to long from short last week (change of +15K on the week). Position was short for 2 weeks (see chart below)
- GBP shorts trimmed but position remains the largest of the major currencies
- The changes in the CAD, AUD and NZD were little changed and positions remain short.
Touch / Click anywhere to close