CFTC commitments of traders: Speculative positions at 9 1/2 month highs
Forex futures market positioning data as of the close of the market on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- EUR 129K short vs 137K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 8K
- GBP 90K short vs. 83K short last week. Shorts increased by 7K.
- JPY 32K long vs 43K long last week. Longs trimmed by 9K.
- CHF 23K short vs. 20K short last week. Shorts increased by 3K.
- CAD 21K short vs. 16K short last week. Shorts increased by 5K.
- AUD 41k long vs 41K long last week. No change
- NZD 2K long vs 1K short last week. Shorts switched to long in the current week
Speculative positions increase to 9 1/2 month highs in the latest week.
The data last week was delayed until today as a result of the Veteran's Day holiday on Friday.