China 2Q GDP 7.6% as expected
- China 2Q GDP grew 7.6% yoy (as expected).
- China 2Q GDP 1.8% from previous Q (f’cst 1.7%).
- China June Industrial Production 9.5% yoy (f’cst +9.8%).
- China Jan-June fixed asset investment 20.4% yoy (f’cst 20.1%).
- China Retail Sales 13.7% yoy (f’cst 13.5%).
- China 1st Half GDP +7.8% . (f’cst)
China says stabilizing growth an important priority. Says to promote stable and relatively rapid growth in the economy.
A little disappointing here as I thought numbers were going to a lot worse .
Aussie $ hit session highs at 1.0163 , but looks like maybe some sellers appearing around these levels .