We had the official PMIs earlier: China Manufacturing PMI 51.5 vs. 51.3 expected
This the private survey.
China Caixin/Markit manufacturing PMI 53.0
- expected 53.1, prior 53.1
- "The recovery in manufacturing has maintained its momentum in the wake of the Covid-19 epidemic, with both the supply and demand surging"
- "The sharp rise in overseas demand has complemented the domestic market"
- the job market remains worrisome
- the improvement in employment relies on a longer-term economic recovery and a more stable external environment
- In the near future, great uncertainties remain about the overseas pandemic and the U.S. presidential election