Chinese MOF official responds to Moody's ratings downgrade 24 May
Over-estimates or just a reality check?
- downgrade under-estimates China's ability to deepen supply side reform
Ah yes, the stuff we hear trawled out every day almost.
- MOF expects China's economy to maintain stable and relatively fast growth
- China's govt debt will maintain reasonable pace of growth
- China's govt debt risks will not change dramatically in 2018-20
Right on cue. The same mantra. Say it enough times and it might come true seems the plan here.
- Moody's latest credit rating assessment based on inappropriate methodology
Unlike the Chinese data releases then. Not.
Eamonn had the downgrade news and assessment here earlier.
China not as impressive as they would like to think say Moody's