Xinhua reporting headlines after China's key annual economic meeting 16 Dec
- will contain property bubbles and prevent volatility
- will quicken the pace for rental market legislation
- will strictly limit credit flow into speculative buying in property market
- will increase land supply for cities with high upward pressure on housing prices
- mixed ownership reform is key breakthrough for China's state-owned enterprise reforms
- stability will be key basic tone for China economic work 2017
Stability will be key indeed but given their warning shots fired after the US rate hikes is that going to be so easy as the yuan continues to weaken?