Due at 0130GMT:
- Employment Change April: expected 8.8K, prior 18.1K
- Unemployment Rate April: expected 5.9%, prior 5.8%
- Full Time Employment Change April, prior was -22.1K
- Part Time Employment Change April, prior was 40.2K
- Participation Rate April, expected is 64.7%, prior was 64.7%
The previous month’s mixed bag on March employment data is here. Employment data is volatile, but on the whole the trend for employment has been positive and this continued last month.
I’ll be back with more of a preview of this data soon.