DUP welcomes the additional GBP 1bln for Northern Ireland
DUP leader Arlene Foster first out with a statement 26 June
- monies paid over next 2 years
Of course they welcome it. Now watch Scotland and Wales wanting a bigger slice of the cake.
- will be no change to pensions triple lock
- UK govt will publish new financial support for NI
- UK govt and DUP have formed a coordination committee
- will continue discussions on power sharing
- both agreed to meet NATO spending target
- guiding principle is acting in national interest
- agrees to support govt on Brexit legislation, all motions of confidence, budget and legislative programme
Let's see how it all pans out.
GBPUSD still knocking around 1.2735 and EURGBP 0.8780.