Headlines crossing newswires
- Broad monetary policy only support short run.
- Need to think about exit strategy from loose monetary policy
- Loose monetary policy can't foster lasting growth without structural reforms
- It is time to shift toward structural reform
- Trust between the Greeks and creditors remain weak.
- Germany should increase public investments, use more of its fiscal space
Jeroen Dijsselbloem is the president of the Eurogroup since 21 January 2013, and president of the Board of Governors of the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) since 11 February 2013.