Eurogroup's Dijsselbloem says there is no support for nominal Greek debt haircuts
Eurogroup head out on the wires in the wake of latest Greek meeting 22 April
- will look at debt reprofiling possibilities
- Greece has agreed to work on contingency measures
- contingency mechanism needs to be credible
- Greek cooperation has been strong
- substantial progress has been made
- more work has to be done but "very close"
Following on from the comments just out from Dombrovskis.
Now where's the can picture again...