Tens of thousands no less, he says.
- Must go further in bringing down the euro
- Sees worrying risk of deflation in eurozone
- France facing greatest risks since start of 21st century
- Says government is reforming
- Says further taxes and spending cuts would depress growth
- French taxes have reached intolerable levels
- Germany and France must both assume responsibilities
I guess we’ll see how many “tens of thousands” of jobs have been saved over the next few month’s French unemployment data releases. The rest is another voice in the growing throng of voices that wants to do away with austerity in the hopes that more spending will mean more growth.
Valls government is facing a confidence vote today and will give his resignation if it goes against him.