G7 on FX:
- We affirm our existing exchange rate commitments to market determined FX rates
- Will consult closely in regard to actions in FX markets
- We reaffirm our commitments to keep markets open, fight all forms of protectionism
- We reaffirm our fiscal, monetary policies will remain oriented to meeting our respective domestic objectives and not target FX rates
- We underscore importance of countries refraining from competitive devaluations
- Excess volatility, disorderly moves in FX rates can have adverse implications for economic, financial stability
USD/JPY gaining some ground as the blah blah continues. Nothing new in these comments.