Greece needs to consider precautionary support programme
So says Greek central bank governor in latest comments 26 Feb
- Greece needs post-bailout safety net
- precautionary support framework would help funding process
- Greece must speed up privatisations
- Greece needs to simplify tax programmes with lower tax rates for households nd business
Lower than 0% he means? Or is widespread evasion a thing of the past ? Maybe by lowering the rate they might encourage some to cough up a payment or two.
- lack of timely clarity on debt relief measures could rekindle uncertainties over short term outlook
Lack of clarity? Surely not. Time for the ol' pic to make a guest appearance for ol' times sake surely after giving way to Brexit bs and ticking clocks.